We are currently seeking a talented Sales Executive to focus on the Metro New York City area and drive results by producing a well-managed, profitable, and growing portfolio of professional data and analytics services revenue.
If you enjoy working with a growing organization and delivering positive outcome-based work for clients, this may be an opportunity for you!
The Sales Executive is responsible for positioning, selling, and growing Modern Data Architecture and Analytics Professional Services engagements. Primary responsibility includes finding and generating new customers, developing new accounts, and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory or industry.
This is a field role that requires travel to customer locations in the assigned territory based on the needs of the business.
The individual in this role will serve CTI’s clients as a trusted partner, building and executing customized business solutions through complex sales engagement processes. Successful candidates are partnership evangelists, passionate about the business value of technology, and can identify new client opportunities, all while thriving in a people-based corporate culture.
- Create, nurture, and manage client relationships at the Director, Vice President, and CXO level in Fortune 1000 enterprises.
- Initiate thought leadership-based discussions to position oneself and CTI as a premium brand.
- Be solution-oriented and a problem-solver.
- Interact strategically with the client’s procurement relationship organization and maintain a smooth flow of MSA’s, SOW’s, invoices, and payments.
- Work closely with CTI Leadership and Practice Leads, Partner Sales organizations, and Client decision-makers across all client business and IT units.
Client Account Development and Management
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ business objectives and challenges, organizational structure, and key client stakeholders to build the account strategy and execution plan.
- Define and execute the marketing-specific Account Plan for building relationships and the CTI brand.
- Collaborate with other business groups within CTI to expand into new areas and drive growth in existing areas.
- Assess potential business risks and develop mitigation plans during the sales cycle.
- Collaborate with CTI employees assigned to the client account and engage them in contributing to account expansion.
7+ years of experience selling and expanding project services that create business value in enterprise accounts.
- Proven track record of breaking into and growing new accounts; ability to present a history of professional services revenue generation.
- Must love “hunting” – be hungry, self-motivated, a driver.
- Strong business acumen, client interaction management, presentation skills, and the ability to interact and create and sustain a strategic a trusted relationship with Director and C-level executives.
- Skilled at developing sales “win themes” and adapting the sales strategy through complex sales pursuits.
- Experienced and adept at aligning teams to work toward a common goal to win business.
- Strong understanding of Advanced Analytics, Legacy and Cloud Data Platforms, and Data Management.
- Experience selling value-add services in collaborating with sales teams from Informatica, Qlik, Snowflake, Tableau, Talend, Alation, and Microsoft cloud or similar vendor sales teams is highly desirable.
Why Choose CTI?
At CTI, it is our people that make us special. Our core values are an active part of everything we do. Each one reminds us to stay true to ourselves while driving amazing outcomes for our clients.
- Transform your career and ride the wave of advanced analytics, data science, data engineering, and management.
- Develop your skills by working collaboratively with our elite team of consultants.
- Demonstrate your entrepreneurial spirit while working with a team of seasoned, talented professionals.
- Keep pace with technology evolution selling and implementing with our partners the latest data engineering, science, and management technologies.
- Grow professionally by taking advantage of our opportunities to increase your role and responsibilities.
- You will never be bored – work on a variety of projects and in a variety of industries.
- 25+ years of proven success within the IT systems and consulting industry
- Competitive compensation packages that reward high performance
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, Flexible Spending, and 401(k) with match
- Company-paid Life insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Generous PTO packages that reflect the importance of work/life balance
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
Most importantly, you will work with respected, leaders in the fields of Data Analytics, Data Management, Data Science and Machine Learning with unmatched energy and drive.
CTI helps enterprise clients accelerate digital transformation through effective strategies and excellence in execution. Collaborating with business and technology leaders we enable clients to leverage Advanced Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science, and Cloud paradigms to accelerate business value.
CTI is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected under applicable federal or state law.