CTI is currently seeking a talented Sales Executive in the Metro New York City area to drive results by producing a well-managed, profitable, and growing portfolio of professional data and analytics services revenue.
If you enjoy working with a growing organization and delivering positive outcome-based work for clients, this may be an opportunity for you!
The Sales Executive is responsible for positioning, selling, and growing Modern Data Architecture and Analytics Professional Services engagements. Primary responsibility includes finding and generating new customers, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory or industry.
This is a field role that requires travel to customer locations in the assigned territory based on the needs of the business.
The individual in this role will serve CTI’s clients as a trusted partner, building and executing customized business solutions through complex sales engagement processes. Successful candidates are partnership evangelists, passionate about the business value of technology, and can identify new client opportunities, all while thriving in a people-based corporate culture.
- Meet or exceed assigned annual financial goals
- Build an extensive portfolio of technology-based delivery work in the mid-market sector ($1-5 billion in revenue)
- Develop deep partnerships with the CTI Solution Architect and Delivery team
- Build confidence and understanding of the remote technology delivery model
- Drive activity in partnership with our modern data technology partners e.g. Informatica, Snowflake, Qlik etc.
- Work with new and existing clients to build a pipeline and secure new MSAs
- Manage negotiations of the opportunities in the pipeline
- Host and facilitate CTI marketing events
- Primary liaison with some of our client’ most senior executives
- Define “win themes” based on our competition
- Partner with clients to understand their technology needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business
- Demonstrable track record of achieving assigned annual professionals services sales goals of $2 – 5M annually
- Reside in the Metro NYC area
- 5+ years of previous consulting project sales and professional services account management experience
- Strong understanding of Analytics (Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse/Advanced Analytics) solutions
- Strong business analysis, solution crafting, interaction management, and presentation skills and the ability to interact with client C-level executives
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills
- Organized and methodical; strong prioritization and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with virtual teams
- Experienced in building relationships with CXOs and business decision-makers
- Skilled at leading teams through complex technology solution sales
What We Offer
- 25+ years of proven success within the IT systems and consulting industry
- Competitive compensation packages that reward high performance
- Exciting career growth paths and supportive culture that facilitates continuous learning
- Collaborative team-based environment
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, Flexible Spending, and 401(k) with match
- Company paid Life insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Generous PTO packages that reflect the importance of work/life balance
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
About Us: CTI solves business problems, helping companies leverage data and transformational digital technologies to drive growth and enable innovation. We provide strategic guidance, business and technology solutions for clients wishing to solve their most complex challenges involving data analytics, cloud applications, big data, data discovery, and data protection. Simply put, your data is our passion.
CTI is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other category protected under applicable federal or state law.